Not to self: Never again type out posts when you're half asleep at 4 am in the morning because you'll just end up sounding stupid, air-headed (Mira, DON'T say anything! ><), and partially incoherent.
So, this week's been pretty decent for a start of term, save for the History of Ideas essay that was assigned on the first day. Everyone's going like, "Which question did you pick? Which question did you pick?"
Like fucking shut the hell up already. We've got 6 weeks to finish the damn thing and I haven't even READ the questions so get off my friggin' case already!
We didn't have a lab today so Lydia, Joy, Deva and I watch Eragon last night and I woke up at a very timely 11.30am feeling super lethargic. Thinking about the literature lecture after lunch doesn't make it any better. Oh well, at least there's body combat in the later part of the afternoon.
Last night's hiphop class with Naomi was awesome! I think she was substituting JD, and it was choreographed to Bobby Valentino's Tell Me. If you've heard the song, you'd understand the how complicated it was with the irregular beats and all. Dance is great!
12:31 PM